Wednesday, March 30, 2011

31 Day Prompt - the last week

Ok, I've failed miserably in keeping up with my posts because we've been so busy at the shop.  So here is my last attempt at this.  I'm combining the last week into one post....

Something you are afraid of.


I'm afraid of the dark.  There, I've said it.  If I'm along in the house at night, I have to shut my door and lock it.  I've been that way since I've been a little girl.  I know there is no rational explanation, but there you go.  I'm also terrified of flying - it's the height thing, or maybe it's the lack of control thing...either way, I panic when we take off and when we land.  How do I get past this for my travelling?  Zanax - my best friend when I'm traveling.


A skill you'd like to learn.
I'd like to learn patience.  Maybe that's not the kind of skill they're talking about, my lack of patience has gotten me into trouble many times.

Your biggest insecurity.
That's easy.  Failure.  Especially right now, when I'm risking my entire future on this venture.

Your favorite holiday.
I don't really have one.  Most holidays are too commercial and I bah humbug my way through them all.

Your favorite author.
I have many, since I'm never without a book, but I would have to say Lisa Jackson.  She can write about serial killers and their twisted minds like nobody's business.

Something you are looking forward to.
Opening my business and being successful!

The best gift you've ever received.
My family and friends believing in me and supporting my new venture.  I couldn't do this without them.

Your favorite meal.
Anything my uncles cook for me.

If someone gave you $1,000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy?
A vacation.

Your dream vacation




On a beach in Tahiti.  That or traveling through Australia.


Ok, I've finished my project...not quite the way I wanted, but I did complete it, even in the midst of the chaos my life is in right now.  I'm pretty proud of that fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment