DAY 1 - A PHOTO OF YOURSELF AND 10 FACTS
Here is the photo:
Now for the ten facts:
1. At age 40, I learned to ride a horse. Loved it until I was thrown and hurt my back. Still love horses - not getting on one.
2. I love, love, love to travel to new countries and see new sites and cultures. My two most unusual visits include China and Egypt.
3. I can't wear contacts. I just can't stick something in my eye, no matter how hard I try.
4. I'm very impatient. When I want something, I want it now. I can't stand waiting.
5. Along with that comes my decisiveness. I'm quick to make a decision. And no, it's not always the right one.
6. I'm not one to take risks, and that is extremely ironic, since I'm in the process of taking the biggest risk of my life right now - opening my own business.
7. I usually like my dogs better than most people.
8. I'm a voracious reader. I always have a book open and I can't imagine my life without books. Although, I'm looking at a Kindle...
9. English is my second language, one that I didn't learn until I was nine.
10. Although I'm not a camper, I love my RV: I call it camping, Marion style. I can't wait to retire and hit the road fulltime. In the meantime, I read about other people's adventures and live through them vicariously.
DAY 2 - PEOPLE THAT MAKE MY WORLD GO AROUND
Wow, that's pretty easy. I feel very fortunate to have the family and friends I have that support me and love me no matter what. In the past year, I have learned who my true friends are and I love them so much.
When it comes to friends, I am blessed. I have a friend who is there to pull me out of the black pits of depression, when I can't even crawl out of bed. She's there in good times and bad and never falters. I have other close friends - supportive and loving. I have new friends that I already know will be a part of my life for a long time. I have older friends that I may not see for months or years, but as soon as we see each other, it's like it was just yesterday.
I have learned that friends come and go. And that's the way it was meant to be. Some friends are meant to be a part of your life for certain period of time to help you on your journey. Then they disappear. It doesn't mean they're bad friends, it just means that their purpose in your life at that time is over.
All I can say is I'm truly blessed.
DAY 3 - YOUR FAVORITE SHOW
My top ten:
NCIS
Criminal Minds
NCIS Los Angeles
The Good Wife
Hawaii 5 0
White Collar
Survivor
Brothers & Sisters
House
CSI NY
Great catch-up post. Now you need to post a link at http://www.itsgravybaby.com/ (bottom of today's blog will work), so others can find you (and you can read theirs if you want).
ReplyDeleteDone - thanks Donna!
ReplyDelete