Monday, March 14, 2011

31 Day Prompt - Day 14

One thing I want to do before I die.


Hmmm, there are so many things on my bucket list.  It always amazes me that when we're young we think we have all the time in the world to do all those things we want to do.  But by the time we hit our 40s, we realize that time is very fleeting and if we don't take advantage of the days we have, they'll be gone before we know it.

There are two things that top my list and they both involve travel.  First, before I get too old to enjoy it, I want to travel the world.  Since finances will probably prevent that unless I win the lottery, I want to go to the Galapagos Islands and to Africa.  I also want to see Paris and London.  And go back to Italy and Greece.  Sigh, I can't stop at one.




My other top priority is to retire, sell the house and travel this beautiful country in our RV.  There are so many places I want to see that I don't even know where to start.  Alaska, Nova Scotia, the Canadian Rockies, the Southwest, back to Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon.  I see a pattern here...






I guess if there is one thing I want more than anything else before I die, it's to have the opportunity to travel to these places.  Health, finances, whatever other challenges there may be, let them not stop me from fulfilling my dreams before I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment