Definitely the living room. I have my great oversized leather recliner that holds me and all three dogs. When we purchased new living room furniture two years ago, I had two items of priority; the furniture had to be leather to avoid vacuuming up all the dog hair, and I had to have an oversized chair so that I had somewhere to sit as well.
My living room has a great gas fireplace with a remote control. Nothing like getting chilly on a cold Saturday afternoon and turning on the fireplace without ever leaving your chair.
It also has my big screen tv, and more importantly, my TIVO. Yes, it deserves to be in all caps. It should be. TIVO has to be one of the best inventions ever. It not only records all my favorite shows - I have season passes to them, so I never have to be careful in case they switch nights, or show reruns. I get the whole season, no matter when it's on. I also love the fact that it's a hard drive. It's hard remembering using vcr tapes and having to rewind or fast forward to get to the show I wanted to watch. Now, I can do it with the simple click of my remote. Gotta love technology.
So there you have it. Room for my dogs, a good fire and my TIVO. Who needs anything more? Oh yes, my husband, who brings me snacks!
Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment