Saturday, February 5, 2011

Old Man Winter and his cronies...

Have been too sick to even think of writing anything intelligent.  Old Man Winter brought his best friend Flu to visit and I can't seem to shake it.

It started last week with the stomach flu.  The actual symptoms went away pretty quick, but I haven't been able to recover my strength.  One would think that with much time on one's hands a lot would get done - hah!  I'm lucky to have been able to get a halfways decent meal on the table and even that's stretching it.



Thought I was caught up with laundry and my dirty clothes had more babies, filling my hamper once again.  The dishwasher has been sitting there with clean dishes for two days.  If I plan meals carefully, I can just use the dishes that are in there and not have to empty it anytime soon.  Of course, then I have the dilemma of what to do with the dirty dishes...

I thought I was better today.  Went to breakfast with a dear friend.  It was almost too much effort just to speak. Then, Stomach Flu came back to visit again.  Went home, laid down, couldn't sleep and now I just feel miserable.

The Old Man is getting too crotchety...bring on summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment