Thankful Challenge - November 24 -
- I am thankful that my business is busy enough that I can't celebrate Thanksgiving today.
- I have the best friends in the world and they always enrich my life. How I got lucky enough to find them, I'll never know, but thank you!
- My family is always a challenge, but they are my family and I love them.
- My health may not always be the best, but I'm walking and talking and most days that's good enough for me.
- My furkids brighten up my days and make me laugh. Donnagan, Quincey and Brenna - I love you so much. Sage, you have made every day better and I love taking you to work with me.
Someone told me the other day that when I opened my business, they didn't think I would succeed, but that obviously I had a vision in my head that noone else saw. That is not entirely correct. There were several people who saw my vision and shared it and helped me build it. Thank you for your unquestioning faith in me. I will never forget it. My staff is a part of that vision. They work harder than any staff I know. Their unwavering dedication and loyalty makes me cry. Thank you. My clients believe in us and trust us to take care of their kids. Thank you for your trust and know that we will always hold your pets safe.
To our soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen who are away fighting to keep our country safe - as a veteran, I thank you for your sacrifice and pray for your safe return. To their families, I know you're also struggling, and thank you for your sacrifice in allowing them to do what they need to do. Never forget that you are also heroes! To our returned veterans, I thank you and hope that you are safe and sound.
God bless each and every one...
No comments:
Post a Comment