Friday, November 4, 2011

All About Me, A-Z

My friend Donna did this and got me started...



A. Age: 48 - good grief - I thought I was 30!
B. Bed size: Queen, although it feels like a twin with the doggy.
C. Chore you dislike: cooking and laundry
D. Dogs: Past generation: Rocky and Peka.  This generation: Brenna, Donnagan, Quincey - all rescues.
E. Essential start to your day: coffee and canine kisses.
F. Favorite color: lime green
G. Gold or silver: silver
H. Height: 5' 4"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Does the tv remote count?
J. Job title: new: owner/operator (top dog) of my new business - Dog World Resort
K. Kids: 1 human - my wonderful son Danny, and three canine.
L. Live: at the moment - in beautiful East TN.  IN 10 years - wherever the mood hits us!
M. Mom's name: Renate
N. Nicknames: none that I can repeat
O. Overnight hospital stays: more than I care to remember
P. Pet peeves: not returning phone calls!
Q. Quote from a movie: "Get the hell off my plane"  Harrison Ford, Air Force One
R. Righty or lefty: right
S. Siblings: One of each
T. Time you wake up: I usually start getting canine kisses about 6.
U. Underwear: clean!
V. Vegetables you don't like: A lot - too many to list - I know, I'm finicky!
W. What makes you run late: My sainted husband
X. X-rays you've had: So many I should glow in the dark
Y. Yummy food you make: This is a joke, right?
Z. Zoo animal favorites: otters

Now, if you want to join in, be sure to post a comment with a link to your list!

No comments:

Post a Comment