Friday, January 6, 2012

This Is Me Challenge: Fast Fact Friday

I've been looking for something new and fun to write about on this blog, and Fast Fact Friday seems to fit the bill.  So, here we go..

1. How long have you lived at your current residence?  
We've lived here since 1991, when we left the Army.
2.  What is the exact shade of your favorite color?
Lime Green.  I love the color so much, that it's the staple color we use in my business.  I'm glad the rest of my staff like it as well!
3.  How much sleep do you get each night?
I try to get 8 hours.  I've never been one of those people who can survive on 4 or 5 hours.  I've always needed my sleep, even as a teenager.
4.  Have you ever been able to do the splits?
I'll never tell!
5.  What is your favorite breakfast?
Fresh brotchen fresh out of the oven, real German butter and German jam or Nutella, or even honey.  Sigh, I miss my German breakfasts.


No comments:

Post a Comment